Here are my celebrations:
- We are all finally sleeping in our bedrooms again, though still taking showers in our basement.
- Everyone's clothes is finally out of boxes and back into closets and drawers.
- Got my living-room back, since all the mattresses have been sent upstairs.
- House is starting to look like normal again.
This weekend, I hope to clear out my writing spot on my dining room table. I ran out of boxes towards the end of the prep stage, so a ton of our stuff wound up on my dining room table. Here it is as of two weeks ago. Hasn't changed much since.
|My dining room table during renovations...|
- A rolled up Donkey Kong poster
- A Nerf gun (only one shown in photo, but there are more on the table)
- Unused XBox accessory (that might be my husband's)
- A turkey craft drawing for 2nd grade. (It's not a dinosaur)
- A metal flower jewelry holder my daughter gave me as a gift a few years ago
- A box of games, which includes a Parcheesi board
- A hand vac
- A green folder containing who knows what...
- My Kindle
- My husband's iPad
- Pile of books and occasion cards
- My laptop
- Space to rest my arms
Just looking at this makes me sweat. This weekend, I'm gonna make some magic happen!
~ * ~